Monday, March 26, 2007

ALONE facing CHANGES

ALONE, rite now, me, at home, since fri. my parents went back to indo for a couple of days....almost a week actually, leaving me here to jaga the house and of course, my dad's fish. besides, i still have classes going on so yea, explains why my mum insisted on me staying back.

so how do i get to class.....thanks to STEVE...yes, yes, yes, thanks to him for giving me a ride to class. i guess i have mentioned it yet, steve tang wai, felllow ex-classmate in lodge and now my calssmate in accounts class. boy, was i shocked to see him coming in during the first class in beginning the of may. and tomorrow, will be out class together...well, for the time being. in may we will be meeting up again. cant believe it, 9 years of eing classmates from pri 1 to form 3 and schoolmates two years later, friends for one year and classmates AGAIN!! wat a coincidence!!! well, very glad to have him as a classmate of course.

CHANGES, boy was i shocked to hear wats going on with my frens, sorry people for not being there for you when you were all experiencing changes in your life. fellow ex-g15 in imu, huey ying and xin yi, hang in there ok. my sweet sue ann, move on and focus ok??? i guess, time changes ppl. like EVOLUTION is sth that we cannot escape. it changes others, and us. and we learn from it to live our tomorrow better. now i am certain that i din make the wrong choice of words for this blog add. and i hope, all my upcoming posts can not only cheer ppl up but also provide some stuff to think in life.

i tot myself a couple of days/weeks ago that my life now, at this point of time is rather meaningless. why? ppl are already in uni, well, my fellow batch of frens i mean, everyone starting to persue their dreams and me, still waiting for an answer. for those who dun know, am still in kuching, waiting for my sing offer, and dear god, i just jope i get accepted. so yea, at one point of time, i tot my lfie has no aim cos i have so much free time though i am studying accounts but still, lotsa free time. many would dream to be in my position, eat sleep relaxwatch tv, but trust me, not for me. rather be doing sth useful. so now, i have dismissed my thinking of meaningless life and CHANGING it by finding sth useful to do to fill my time. eventually, the answer i am waiting for will come. and here's where i will spend my time, posting on stuff i think about.

its noon, got afternoon class later....and so, i gotta prepare lunch for myself. so it ends here for now. to conclude, ALONE facing CHANCES, tats wat most ppl are facing. we experience changes by ourselves, making discoveries every minute we live our lives. but remember the changes that are happening in life, has its purpose.....it sure will bring you good later in life as the changes may not be a bad thing. you may think you were alone when facing all the differences and discoveries but keep in mind that there are others who are also facing their own changes and discoveries.

No comments: