Thursday, March 29, 2007

Yesterday....Today

oh goodness, now i feel so geram cos i actually wrote my post already and i accidentally pressed shift which deleted everything. oh well..

talk about YESTERDAY.......all my troubles seem so far away....

i cant.....i cant remember the last time we kissed...NOT, thats greys anatomy version when meredith told derek after the bomb incident!!!

my version, i cant remember the last time i was so excited.....yesterday, i just felt so excited, perhaps its the plan of the day=meeting up with old fren, watch movie and chat plus not going out for so long....i mean hanging out!!!

yup, thats wat happened yesterday. i could not resist myself for waiting for someone to watch with me mr bean. and so i asked chang mei out. at 12pm, we went out bought tix, had lunch nearby, 2pm watch mr bean and 3.30pm we went bings and chat. i tell you, 3 months not meeting up, we sure have lotsa things to talk bout. we chat in total for 4 hours.

we talked bout everything, the past, the present and the future. and i guess i know now i am not alone, the one thinking life is meaningless now for me and me being so useless, so free, doing nothing. cos she tot of the same thing too. that was us when we chat during lunch. but after the movies at bings, we concluded that we should actually appreciate this moment of ours cos am sure its gonna be hard to ever get a chance to relax and being lazy around home without having to worry bout studies and life. it can be boring, really boring, go out also so sien, not much place to hang out or do, only stay at home, eating, sleeping, watching tv and just have lotsa free time; but we say again, we gotta really enjoy this moment.

mr bean.....well, it was ok thats my comment. considering its been 10 years since we hear anything from him, i suggest everyone to watch. too bad beans signature teddy bear din appear in the movie. it was one and half hours long, filled with none other than comedy. they cant make it any longer or it will be boring. one part that i really think it was cool was towards the end, during the cannes film festival, bean took over the video and it actually matches wat carson clays words. overall, its just another comedy film by bean!!!

oh ya almost forgot, yesterday was fun and i actually almost cancelled the plans cos i woke up ay 8am with a bad bad terrible stomachache. until after that , my whole lower part of the body felt soooo sore and it hurts soo badly, feels like chopping it off!!! but thanks goodness after a short nap, i was fine and the plan was on.


that was yesterday......and TODAY

i had morning class of paper 4 cost accounting. its with the jan intake students. actually, me and steve wont be meeting up in april considering he will be doing paper 2 and be finishing paper 4. may we will meet up again. so today, the class was different....in the sense, it was SOOOO NOISY. probably they were too excited as they just had their paper 1 cbe exam. the class was extremely noisy and my fren, liza and i got pretty annoyed. i salute my lecturer for being so patient. seriously, if i have children behaving like this at home, so loud, act like hooligan especially girls, oh goodness, malu to jumpa orang. it was really noisy. never have i ever been in this type of class. really.....like got bee buzzing LOUDLY at ear.

preety annoyed...thats it. but am fine now. its just another class. and considering we will only meet very few times, of course i am gonna forget bout it in an hour when i watch my movies.
and its hot!!! weather is crazy....effects of glbal warming.....drastic weather...here sooo hot though its raining, elsewhere, earthquake, extreme winter season.....PRESERVE the ENVIRONMENT people!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah!!! finally. i got my acc ady! and i set up my own blog also! come visit! haha. long time din meet u up ady. when u come to kl, think G15 ppl will bincang more than 4 hrs. haha! =P

take care! muaxxx

sher said...

alrite....when i go over to kl, must make time for me ok???? and thanks for visting my blog

Anonymous said...

I wanna see pics haha. Glad that you had fun with my 'mommy'.

Unknown said...

I like the carson clay part in Bean the movie.. Stupid but it is funny...It makes me can't stop smiling when I think about that part. He..he..he... Anyway, I have been feeling down early of this week due to (ehem ehem, you know that, ceri), but after watching Bean, I have my sunshine back... :)

sher said...

fengky, i will try to post pix, probably during my cny trip remember???? and as for inge, come on, now everyone knows wat nickname i got at home. shut up!!!!! and call me up if you wanna call my name....now the secret is revealed. ah!!!