Friday, April 6, 2007

Back

i know i am suppose to blog as soon as i came back from pontianak, indo with few pictures, but sorry sorry, delay a lil bit cos i was caught up with tiredness. am probably guessing, my sis will kill me soon, cos i haven posted the pix yet. was back since tues morning, and lets just say i was just too tired and too lazy to do anything. yup, feeling lazy to do anything, just felt like sleeping.

wed morning i had class and noon again, nap. then watch tv and still feeling lazy. besides, got homework to do. not to mention, wasnt feeling really well, sunburnt, dun ask me how i got it and eye infection. but one exciting thing on wed nite, was SEASON 3 greys! ntv7 is showing it. i just cant believe they are continuing to show greys latest season. altho i have the series already but, am just excited bout it. yup, yup, its still one of my fav series, you know??? ok, then thurs, morning i had class. and when got back, my dad was back too, from ptk, indo. he went for two weeks already to take care of my uncle who was admitted into the hospital, but he is alrite now, discharged. and at noon, zzzzzzz.

friday, which is today, good friday, woke up, and i just like watching greys again!!! and so i did. and by noon, lunch with chang mei and bernie at jade pot. ivan joined us later and we went to bings. of cos, all we did was makan and chat since it has been ages since we met up with ivan. we decided that we have lotsa movies to watch - the reaping, sunshine, spiderman, pirates and harry potter. guess we will be going out and spending malaysian ringgit really often. so guys, chris, lionel, just hang in there! when you come back, it will be your turns. came back home, continue with greys. dinner, watch my series and org some pix, which lends me here now posting.

i just tot of sth, i am sooooo not up-to-date with so many stuff....namely, my studies - having exams soon and am not studying, my tv series - especially with akademi fantasia, i dun even know what songs they are singing this week, my blog - upcoming posts which i have listed but haven posted and my frens - mainly those that i have lose contact with for quite a while. and also my mails - wah, suddenly my inbox is exploding. oh my, i gotta keep all that to a minute for myself. i tot i should be enjoying my life now, but i guess my very free life now does accomodate me with some stuff to do. and chang mei, the one other person who is very free, she has also some work to do, teaching. ivan, on the other hand, well, living each day to his fullest!!! the rest here, STUDYING......

before i forget, i would like to inform to those who leave comments at my blog, thank you thank you, really appreciate it, and wanna let you guys know that if you ever leave comments, do check it back your comments, cos i will sure reply them. jangan kata you leave comments and i never reply!!!

at the moment, am not planning to do anyone of those 'not up-to-date' things, but i wanna take a shower. to cool myself down and wake myself up. yup, its not even 10pm and am feeling sleepy. guess a bucket of cold water will give me a couple of hours more before i zzz again.

tomorrow, have plans with chang mei.....that will be tomorrow. and sis, just wait for another day, promise by sunday, will blog on my trip!!! and those who always wanted to get a picture of ptk, yup, story coming rite up!!! meanwhile, everyone, just hang in there!!!! JUST BREATHE

No comments: