Saturday, July 14, 2007

CLock is ticking

counting the days, only a week plus 3 more days left for me to enjoy home sweet home.

Monday and Tuesday
working, helped in taylors office cos the two education cunsellors were outstation again. Was nice to have stella and chang mei teman me at the quiet office. Kevin was temanin me thru the phone
Went out for dinner on Monday nite and Tuesday finally got to spend time at home. Joanne and called and asked me out for harry potter on wed but couldn’t

Wednesday
Girls were supposed to meet up at bings place at noon but couldn’t go. Had to go to office again and later dental appointment. HUGE HUGE fight with my parents…dad actually. Well, went I call it a fight, its definitely a biig problem alrite cos my dad is nobody you wanna mess with went he gets angry and I must say he was furious that morning. So there goes my mood for the rest of my Wednesday. I actually had a bad bad bad feeling on Tuesday when talking about Wednesday’s plans. And I guess I was rite, my heart was right, my intuition was right…dinner at nite again with frens.

Thursday
Had another visit to dentist again and went to ftms to settle my studies off. Well, termination of my student pass din go very well. Gotta go back on Monday again for the letter and immigration to terminate my visa. Supposed to meet up with phey feng but too bad had stuff to settle. Guess a day reserved for her and kk whos gonna come back this weekend.

Friday
day to watch harry potter. Chang mei picked me up at about 1pm and had lunch chicken rice behind hock lee. Chatted, chatted of course, I mean where theres food and place to sit, talking is the only thing we can do besides eating. Since the movie as at 4pm, we went over to crown tower first, thinking to pick her sis up. We both certainly are not the window shopping type of person, and we end up at causeway restaurant for a drink. As it was about time, picked stella up from parkson and off we went to star. Kinda predicted lotsa lodgians there as they just finished their exams. Indeed we were rite. Met tiffany chuo there. So watching the movie was me, chang, stella, kev and Bernie. Then lionel came to join us. But there were others that we knew, juniors from lodge, lazy to mention.

How was the movie….honestly, I din read the book, but I must say it was pretty bad. I dunno. It doesn’t really have any wow/x factor that keeps any part of the movie memorable. No wonder shih yang dinw anted to watch cos he says its gonna be a disappointment comparing to the book. i dunno, maybe because of the bunch of girls, you know who, sitting behind me kept on kicking the chair so restless and kept on commenting, harry so cute la, this and that….sooo annoying.
After the movie, about 6.30pm, lionel left first, had family dinner I think. Since it was too early to have dinner, Bernie suggested to go waterfront cos he wanted to get sth there. Refusing to tell us, its finally an ice blended drink that he wanted. Sitting on the bench, we thought of where to eat. Chef at home, banquet, travillion….in the end, went to bernies aunt food network, nk, along jalan keretapi. Before heading back to bern’s house for cluedo….we went over to banquet to have dessert. And four round of cluedo before we all went back. Stella left after banquet to meet up with her frens from west Malaysia.

Saturday/today
Rainforest world music festival is now on by the way. Bern and chang were supposed to go but no tix. I already had in mind that this weekend is gonna be a homey weekend. And guess with the rainforest not on for some of them, we decided to take it slow at our homes for this weekend. Well, just hope that everything goes smoothly at home, you know relationships with your family, the two girls should be agreeing on me with this.

No comments: