Tuesday, July 17, 2007

a week left and counting...

just came back after a long day out. morning, out with my dad and dads fren for my termination of visa. also paid bills, settle some of my parents stuff.

lunch at open air market, though i am suppose to meet up with stella them all at toms. after my lunch with my dad and his fren, they dropped me off to join with the rest. after lunch at toms, we went iglool. sat at the kids corner.

i din wanted to go out actually, since i did mention to myself that this week was all for me, family, and home. but i guess i made the correct decision in meeting them up just now....cos i get to meet up with bing another time, then phey feng and kiong, haven met them eversince they came back and also gabriel

now that i am back at home, i just had my bath....was dreading for one, eversince the hot sun is dominating kuching at noon.

then reading my inbox.....floodded with messages from my nursing group. kinda scary reading all of them actually...i mean sgns, talking about their education and ccas?? i dun even know wat some of them are talking bout.

after that gonna be back on my photo album.....yup, the really long overdue pictures of form 5 which i haven pasted in my photo album. rushing to finish it so stella and i can have a nite chat while looking at the pix.

fyi, FINALLY i finished my sis cross stitch...thats basically the only reason i can start work on my photo album. although i haven done the outlining but i considered it done.

7 more days and counting....crap, time pass really fast!!

No comments: