Friday, August 10, 2007

the end and the beginning

two more days and its the end, watever i was waiting for since nov 2006. and in two days time, its the beginning of my new journey, my new life in singapore. am still cuaght up, explains the long long unupdated blog....dun worry am not sick or anything ok. theres talks, events, activitied and just have sth to do which fills my time up till i have no time to post anything up. heres wat i have been up too since my last post and i shall find some time to post in more detail about some of the things i have been doing

aug 1 wed
went to immigration to apply for my student pass. then went for my nursing camp at aloha loyang, the opposite end of singapore.

aug 2 thurs
still attending my pre-ori nursing camp

aug 3 fri
back from camp at noon, open bank account in clementi town before heading back to campus and attended the cross cultural awareness program. and nite was just crappy for me

aug 4 sat
went for the colours of singapore amazing race but left half way and end up walking around clementi town.

aug 5 sun
went to ikea again in the afternoon

aug 6 mon
had my nursing orientation briefing from noon till 6pm. then at nite went for the alumni talk which ended with a group discussion, like a support group for us freshmans. my nursing fren just moved in to pgp, so i helped her moved in too

aug 7 tues
morning went to ang mo kio, participated in the flag day for our medicine/nursing faculty. went of around 1pm and then hang out at clementi bought some stuff. nite, attended a talk with the alumni again and rushed back to celebrate one of our frens birthday

aug 8 wed
others were busy bidding and me, just took a rest and helped them too.

aug 9 thurs
happy 42th nationals day singapore!!! joined the support group for a tree top walk at macritchie reservoir park and then at nite dinner at one of the alumnis house, had steamboat.

aug 5 fri
bidding continues for the rest and i settled my room.....spring cleaning, half way done actually. and i guess its about time to settle down before class starts.

aug 6 sat
gonna be collecting my student pass at the immigration in the morning and later go to the padang for nus rag day....

details coming rite up...

No comments: