Monday, April 23, 2007

NO mood

i feel so not in the mood to do anything. i guess its the lazy mood. in less than 24 hours, i will be sitting for my paper1 exam and 48 hours, my paper2. and i haven finished my preparation. my room is in a mess. my closet is in a mess. my dressing table is in a mess. and last but not least, my living room is in a mess, messy because of my accounts books. well, i dun actually have a study table, so i basically study in my living room where there is my tv and anyone who knows me well would know i cant study without tv, except for last year in kl, which was an exceptional case. i gotta study, do exercises, clear my room but i just dun feel like doing anything, except watch tv, series, and af. oh goodness, this is soooo not good. and i wanna sleep too!!! cos last nite, i din get much sleep, why, i think its because of the really kau tea i drank, for 3 cups, to detoxify my body, you know too heaty, and my tummy wasnt feeling well since sat nite, after having jap, mite be because of the raw squid i had. watched heroes non-stop, playing spider solitaire, and see now, i cant even complete any sets. it must a bad time for me to do anything.

but, if not now, when??? it will be too late if i dun do some things now. like my exams, my life. we regret for not doing some things in the past, just like me on one person. watever you do now actually determines wat you do in the near future. we always say, we need time, time to finish this, time to imrpove, time to relax and have fun. time to calm down. time to stand up. all we need is time as our life revolves around time.

oh boy, i dun even now wat i am talking. dun bother about my sieness feeling, my mind is not at the rite state. my mind is actually filled with memories of some people, which of course, comes the feeling of regret. certainly my mood now blogging is unlike my previous post. now i am uncertain to do anything. oh, i should stop. gotta give my face a big slap and wake up. as i have said, if not now, when? and thats why in life, when the time comes, its now. and so here comes now.

ignore this post everyone....as you can see, i dun even know wat i am writing about. i just wan my sleep, tv, couch, and lotsa series....heroes, greys, af.....and of course, unwillingly, my studies.

No comments: