Thursday, April 26, 2007

Time off

sat for my paper 1 and paper2 on tues and wed, i passed. yeh!!! and now, i gotta pack. so will be having a time off starting from tomorrow. hope its gonna be a fun trip though i still have my interview to think about. but i guess i deserve a vacation first. hear from me soon, in about a week or so. and certainly i will miss my tv. and when i come back, back to class and another mock exam. oh gosh, i should stop thinking too far and just enjoy this moment.

about yesterdays post...well, yea, feeling of regret!!! most of us regretted for the things we have done. but i bet everyone of you has ever tot back and also regret for the things that you din do rite? nothing more i can say....

oh ya, announcement, i decided to use my old blog as a secondary blog, you know where i post other stuff, rojak stuff. so when there's an update on that blog, i will let you know. hint hint, the first one is gonna be my pt of view on the malaysian entertainment industry!! check it out....soon!

No comments: