Monday, May 7, 2007

Back

after ten days to kl and sing, finally am back home. it was definitely a fun trip, got to meet my frens and enjoy, relax. of course, had to go for the interview. wait, i also din get to meet three of my frens, one of them who i dearly miss. but i understand, exams and studies are more important!!! it was also a damn tiring trip. i guess i have been lazying around in kuching, being at home for too long, never exercise, walk until now i feel so drained out, exhausted. the minute i step out of the house, i find myself walking. i guess thats the difference living in a big city and a small town. small town, got cars to bring you right where you want whereas in big city, driving may not be the best choice but instead walking and using public transport is the best. so after a 5 month lazy period, i find myself walking non-stop when at kl and sing. at subang, around bukit bintang area, going back to my sis condo, shopping, walking around sing, where ppl walk damn fast one, at orchard and bugis. its always WALKING and man, my legs and feet kinda hurt right now. actually its kinda my fault cos i din bring my walking shoes but rather sandals. overall, plain tired, thats just it.

was lying in bed, and that was the only statement i could conclude at this point of time. i am just tired.....physically, mentally and emotionally....yup, but am gonna spoil my blog post because of my tiredness mood...no no no way. let me recuperate first ok??? when i gain some energy back, gonna blog all bout my trip and why may is one hell of a month for me.

besides, i also got class to attend, remember my accounts class, being away made me kinda lose my interest attending class now. but i paid for it, so of course, i am not gonna throw that money down to the wastebasket. i also have tv series to catch up, lotsa them...not to mention, shockingly my fav, nations kinda fav student of af went out in the recent concert, which i din watch and now have hunt down the replay time to watch. movies too, spiderman, 28 days later. and then, clean up and tidy up my stuff from hols. replying tonnes and tonnes of emails, sorry people, you gotta wait a lil longer.....and esp valentina for keeping you waiting for my snail mail. wat else, go out!!! yup, kl people are back, well, only a few, not all. namely, edine, adrian and joanne. amy just went back and so did gilbert plus jack and simon. but definitely we are gonna gather. i dunno, haven contact them yet. and after this batch, chris is coming back at the end of the month, may-june, then aus at end june, lionel, and then july uk.....oh yeh!!!! so many people, one after another. at least i know i got people to meet up too. but wait, after july, if i go sing, its gonna be me and chang going away already. i guess i should enjoy my this free boring moment. forgot to mention, after this trip, seeing how my exg15 classmates are studying, i seriously, should enjoy my time now. uni life, there is no way for any free free time!!!

shall get back here later. gonna hibernate for a moment, on my couch watching series after series, while resting my feet!!! hahah

No comments: