Monday, May 7, 2007

MAY/MEI *7th May*

so may is gonna be an 'exciting' month, well, at least thats how i see it......starting off, may 1st, i was in sing, HOLS. then four days later, may 4th, attended my nursing interview at National University of Singapore (NUS).

back on may 6th. may 7th, today brings be back to the olden days, 2 years back 2005! time just past so damn fast....my surprise birthday party held at edines place then prefect telematch after that. today is a special day, a day of friendship for me, though many of you may not know it, 7th may is a special day for me, recalling the good, bad memories of the past.

in a couple of days, i am gonna start feeling old. its gonna be my last teen year. yup, nineTEEN and next year twenty, no more 'teen' word. in sing, met up with chris and we were just talking bout this whole thing, being in the last teen year and how time past sooo fast, like it just seem we all just got out of lodge form 5, but the fact is, its been two years. after a great, brilliant, wonderful threesome birthday in 2005, thanks to edine and the gang, i also had a great bday last year with my fellow ex-classmates g15 in taylors. turns out i have a fren who also has the same birthday as me. so i guess this year, its gonna be a quiet one, since i just got back from a vacation and still in my lazy mood, i think i am just gonna past for this year. we'll see.

furthermore, this weekend may 13th will be Mother's Day. so people, get prepared to celebrate with your mum. presents, gifts, perhaps a vacation. anything. its been a tradition for me actually to spend my birthday and mother's day together. sometimes we spent mothers day early but normally i spend my special day late, so its kinda like i am younger for a few more days. haha. guess this time its gonna be nite out dinner for me and my parents.

wats next on the list??? oh almost forgot, actually from now till end of the month, there are more ppl back in kuching, rather than bern, ivan, chang, calvin, steve and me. edine and adrian plus joanne is back. bern is on hols, for sure we are gonna chill. i think???? and after them, chris is gonna have his hols starting may 31th and hes coming back for june. then end june, its aus ppl, lionel!! and then more ppl, uk gang, pf and stella. oh yah!!!

may is also a month of movies rite??? spiderman 3, pirates of the carribean and also shrek 3. so its a movie month. and we all sure will take this chance to enjoy movie days on wed.

wat wraps the month of may is, well, either good or bad, offer letter from NUS. for me, chang mei and jacqueline. we are gonna know wat courses are we gonna get offered or wait, are we even accpeted by the uni!!! pray for us that we do or else me and chang will be wasting our 5 months lepaking in kuching, waiting for nothing. good thing to get the letter, finally we are starting uni and bad thing getting the letter is definitely entering uni life, no more lazyin around my couch eatting sleeping and watching movies!! but if thats wat we wanna do, then its better we dun get offered at all but of course, NO NO NO WAY, that cant happen!!!

i guess thats wat make MAY a crazy month for me. and indeed i am looking forward to all this. i wonder how next year MAY is gonna be like.....wat about your May month???

-----------------------------------------------------------

to my fren,
time sure flies fast
we barely knew each other before this day
but after today
we find ourselves supporting each other
as a fren
perhaps more than just a normal fren
if that was the case
when i actually opened my eyes
at that point of time
not blinded by ... i dunno wat
daring and encouraging
but yet that din happened
and now things have changed

you have changed
so do i
time changes people
we got lost in time
as we chase for our own time
and regret is the only feeling
when we look back to our past
but nonetheless
today is a special day
for i have known you
as you indeed brought shine into my life
making me more matured
making me realise that i am who i am
not waiting for things to happen
but make things happen
and that my frens love me
no matter where and when
you made me feel how special i am
and though now i dunno
where your presence are
in this wide world
i just wanna say
on this special day
that you are indeed
a special one

and you are always in my heart

No comments: