Monday, May 14, 2007

the Vacation

off to kl and sing, stories are as follows....

fri 27 april*KCH-KL*
at 5.35pm, flew to kl from kuching with my mum. upon arrival at lcct, air asia was PROUD to announced that we arrived early....and i tot, its about time rite???


by the time we reached my second sister's place in town, bukit bintang area, it was about 8plus. had dinner, chat then off to bed

sat 28 april*BB/SUBANG*
was so lazy to go out from the condo, i just felt like sleeping, watching tv....but of course not. my sec sis, mum and i went for lunch at a restaurant in bukit bintang before i departed for subang. sitting on the monorail and ktm, i tot of how time flies by so fast...last year, i was still studying in taylors sam but now, a year has gone, uni life awaiting.


arriving at subang jaya station, while waiting for sue ann, i managed to talk to yih jing over the phone since i wont have time to meet up with her. after an hour upon arrival, finally sue ann and i settled down at starbucks and chat. seriously miss this cute girl. in two hours, we talked just about eveyrthing, from studies to life to relationships. of course, she again continued her talk why nursing sherly??...and also about the next day plans too, as in how to get huey ying to meet up at sunway so i could surprise her.

she gave me a ride back to my place apartment, going back to my old place where joanne and edine are still staying, boy, was i shocked to see my old apartment. so different, less homey, but more to a college student apartment with books and studying environment. messy as usual. after jo did her laundry, we both went to sunway for dinner, sushi king. apparently she just woke up and was very hungry. dinner, chat again, walk around then back to my place, went to asia, i insisted on that. when we got back, jo gave me a sneak preview on the latest epi of greys cos i din wanted to watch it yet.


sun 29 april*SUNWAY/IMU*
went to ckk church. that was kind of the purpose i went down to subang. after church, as usual makan berakfast then by 12, sue ann picked me up to go sunway, meeting up with yuan liang and huey ying. this plan sure took a lot of trouble as both of them werent sure whether they could go out wat time. the point is, i wanted to surprise huey ying, so i kinda like asked sue ann to ask hy out and yl who knows the whole plan, would persuade hy to go. so it succeeded, i managed to surprise hy.....lunch at kfc sunway and we just talked and talked and talked.


by 5pm, we left sunway, and that was my time with sue ann. man, gonna miss that cute girl. hopefully end of year can meet her up again before she leaves. i followed huey ying and yuan liang back to sri petaling, in other words, back to their home near imu. my plan was to stay overnite there, so in the morning, i get to meet up with the rest of my g15 classmates studying in imu. most of my ex-sam classmates are there in imu studying pharmacy. yl went out with his frens at nite, so left hy and i at home. hy, yl and i are close since g15 as we were the outstation students back then. and eversince sam was over and i was busy with my stuff, we did not kept in touch much and thats why we basically have lots to share with each other. not gonna tell you wat we talked bout but all i can say, evolution is just an inevitable process of us humans, not physically but more importantly, mentally and emotiionally. things change. ppl change. TIME changes ppl.


mon 30 april*IMU/BB*
i got up early after receiving xin yi's message that she was arriving in a while. fyi, i stayed at xin yi's room since she was not coming back the previous nite. managed to talk to her for a while on uni life and all before we all went to imu. since they all were not gonna attend their lectures in the morning, i could stay with them while waiting for yl to finish his lecture so he can lead me the way to the lrt station. boy, were they all shocked to see me....cos the nite before, hy called yap, my ex-class rep to go early, using a meeting as an excuse. happened that their club are having a sale. so yea, managed to surpirse more ppl, ying hui, shu xian and sammantha. and so lucky, i even get to meet amanda. they wanted me to stay there longer instead of going back town since the next two days were hols, but neh....gotta go back tot own and spend time with my family instead....sisters and bro-in-law.


by the time i got back to town, i was exhausted. yup, of walking. i just realised i have been walking non-stop. after the ride back, went to buy some stuff and walk back home again. and that wraps up the day as i just stayed at home, relaxing with my family. furthermore, it was then i realised, i have an interview to attend which i haven done much thinking bout it.


tues 1 may*BB/SEREMBAN*
i tot of meeting my fren who is studying in town today, but apparently, exams was around the corner. so off my plan goes for that day and i decided to go to my eldest sis place to teman her. well, she stays very near my second sis. another apartment though which require less than 5 minutes walk. her place was in a mess cos all of her housemates including herself have some packing to do. went out for lunch at my fav chicken rice shop at the corner opposite bb plaza. after that i went back to my eldest sis place before we all head to seremban to makan ketam. yup, my sisters watched this HO CHAK show on 8tv and they say the crab was good. took off at about 4-5pm, just incase we got lost. in the end, we went to wrong place but the food that we had wasnt that bad. it happened that that whole section is a place where crab is their speciality. had two types, one with salted duck egg and another marmite sauce....apparently, these two are their specialties.


wed 2 may*KLCC/BAAN26*
one day before leaving for sing, i kinda do some packing and also set aside myself to prepare for the interview. then, my sec sis said we were going to klcc since my bro-in-law wanna go gym. i never tot of going to klcc, in fact, i tot i never got a chance to go anymore before i leave for sing in aug, that is if i do. klcc, as always the place i hang out after sam classes while waiting for my siss to fin work. so off we went there, did some shopping and then after that had vietnamese food for lunch. went back to my eldest sis place until dinner at BAAN 26, thai food.

thurs 3 may*KL-SING*BUGIS*
my mum, eldest sis and i went to pasar rakyat to board the bus to singapore. using the 9am bus, we arrived in singapore at about 1pm. journey took 5 hours, less than that actually. using the transtar bus, paid rm 85 for it, using the tuas road, served with breakfast and wats cool, its got an on board waiter an also personal tv for each seat. the journey definitely did not tkae 5 hours long. during the ride, i wasnt feeling very well, upset stomach, must be the mixture of thai food plus the gui ling gao i ate the nite bfore. switching my phone to silent, my dad called me to inform that the nus ppl couldnt get thru me and that my interview has changed to 12pm fri. yeh, i tot cos the earlier it is, the faster i got to enjoy. watched spirderman2 and also star wars 3 before reaching the station.


checking in to the hotel, golden landmark hotel located at bugis area sure has a large room but unfortunately small bathroom. after resting for a while, we head of to bugis junction where i met up with chang mei. we walked the whole of bugis street, bugis village, bugis junction and up to raffles road while talking and had dinner. though they had some small sales, i just wasnt in the mood to shop. must be the interview that i am anxious about and cant wait to get over it.


fri 4 may *INTERVIEW at NUS/VIVO CITY*
went off to have lunch before heading to NUS situated near clementi road and buena vista area. fyi, my interview was in the end at 2.20pm since they did not get my confirmation for 12pm. while i was doing the questionaire, suddenly the girl outside the office told em to go in, it was only 2pm then. the 2pm girl got lost in uni and so since i was there, i went in first.


like the boardroom in the apprentice show, theres 3 interviewers where i recognised the ang mo guy as the head. wat i expected from the interview was a serious, formal interview but it turns out to be very casual friendly conversation. was it good overall? will i definitely pass the interview? i dare not answer these questions cos i really how well did i perform in there. watever i say, they use my words to ask me ques. so i cant really remember wat the ques they asked. but i know the conversation is all bout me, being an indon, but staying in malaysia, why, education where, why not aus and how to convince parents that i wan nursing, language, talk bout my family, sis, financial management and academically well or not. all that took 20 mins. i am just glad that all is over and i just leave eveyrthing up to HIS hands for the results which i will only know end of may.

after nus, we head to vivo city, sings new shopping place and spent the entire nite there. and guess wat we saw, kuching kolo mee sold there....heard of chris saying it before. i guess kuching is famous for its kolo mee




sat 5 may*ORCHARD*
its a day where we all meet our frens in sing. my mum met with her old pal and my sis, well she was suppose to meet her fren too but couldnt make it. and me, met up with chris and chang mei. had lunch together before chang me attended a wedding reception nearby. by then, chris and i walked along orchard road, chit-chatting as usual. until around 4pm, i met up with my sis who was busy shopping and that was it for our meet up. forgotten to take pix though. but i guess we are all gonna meet up again. i haven done much shopping, so that was the time i shopped.

sun 6 may*BUGIS/SING-JB-KCH/KL*
my mum and i came back to kch from johor whereas my sis left to kl. so we departed from sing to senai airport at about 3pm. before that, after packing our luggage, we managed to do some last minute shopping around bugis area. this trip wasnt much of a shopping trip for me but more to a relaxation, meeting up frens trip. finally we all got back to our respective homes by 9pm. and i obviously, for those who knew, did not go sleep straight away but went straight to catch up on my series....top of the list...AF, who went out???? and boy its the cute guy.


overall, this vacation, besides the interview, it was a fun one as i have mentioned....not much shopping, but getting to meet up with frens was the best part. unfortunately, i did not managed to meet my fren who was having exams...and that was the only setback for me i guess cos i tot of meeting up one last time before we both go our separate ways. kinda like settle our unfinished bsn before we all move on with our lives....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

galiza nom é españa!!!

Anonymous said...

olaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa