Tuesday, May 15, 2007

'sien'

selamat hari jururawat antarabangsa = 12 mei
selamat hari ibu = 13 mei
selamat hari belia = 13 mei
selamat hari guru = 16 mei

chatting with xin yi a while ago, she was feeling so bored eventhough exams are around the corner. so heres the formula i guess for most of you who are sitting for your exams, finals soon

exams=study=sien=lazy=bored

me, on the other hand, and perhaps chang mei, since we got back, we just felt so lazy to get back to the real world....after seeing how my frens are struggling with tests and assignments, i finally face the fact that i should enjoy my life now. this is me now

after holiday=back to reality=sien/lazy=free time=think/watch series/listen to songs=beautiful meaningful lyrics/poems=nostalgic memories=emo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha... lucky you.. can enjoy ur life... exams are juz killing me.. when u study, u will feel bored. if you don't study, u will screw up ue test.. aiks!! i want neither of them to happen.. so forced myself to study.. :p
Dun be too emo k? listen to nostalgic songs are okay.. as long as u r enjoying them.. dun let them bring u down k gal? take care.. miss u lots.. see ya! :)