Saturday, June 23, 2007

To All

Been a while since i 'write', and as i was reading thru my quote book, my hands just wrote this.

(HISTORY)
You made me feel strong, when i was weak.
You made me feel wanted, when i was lonely.
You made me feel safe, when i felt insecure.
But most important of all,
You made me feel special and loved,
when i tot i was not worth living
.


(PRESENT - Question)
How could i not realised then,
wat you have done to me;
wat you have said to me;
how i felt about you.


(Truth)
If only you knew.
If only my heart could speak.
If only i had the courage,
to let you know that,
you're the one i seek;

(Endless Hope)
And that things will be different,
before, now and after.


(Confession)
Its not your fault, i must say.
You gave me the hints, made the first move.
But it was I, who was blinded then;
blinded over things i tot was worth more to deal with,
till i overlooked at you,
making you an outcast in life.


(Regret)
Reading thru my book of life,
many have i done wrong in your chapter.
I was not observant, with your actions.
I was not connecting, with your words.
And worse of all,
I was not thinking between your lines.
I have failed to complete the pieces of your puzzle;


(Realisation)
until now, when i saw the whole picture,
the unforgettable stories and memories,
that was marked, engraved
in your chapter of my book.
It's too late now,
as we are both in 2 different world,
chasing our dreams,
changing as time goes by.
There's no one to blame,
except for me, myself and i.


(NOW & 4EVER)
I caused you to end
my chapter in your book of life.
It's a point of no return.
Praying for the best for you
is the only thing i can do now.
I just wonder how its gonna be like
when you knew all this
and that I miss you
every minute, every second,
my fren.

No comments: