Friday, September 14, 2007

pix from 'home'

nite life at pgp, the foyer that never sleeps, trust me, two three am still got ppl

christine and i at cheese prata shop nearby
just love the skylight. anyway, on the rite is my cluster gate
entering my corridor, and the first room on the left , O is my room
and this is how my room looks like when i first came. i tell you, i was shocked, so disappointed.
plain looking compared to chang meis one.

but then after a few days, hm...i cant ask for more from my room. why?

waking up, and looking at the picturesque view outside my window room, its just so calm and peaceful

and after settling down, my room is feeling kinda 'homey'
my bed, my study table, own sink and cupboard
and i just look my view! left, is wat i see looking down from my window
rite, is the left view when coming out from the lift
the center and the rite. at really good place to stone at nite when the foyer is packed with ppl

2 comments:

lamomok said...

I MISS YOU ADIK!

sher said...

MIIS YOU TOOO BIG BROTHER!!! and am really really sorry for not being able to keep in touch with you recently.....or should i say ever since i came to sing. i guess watever you say to me bout uni life is really true!!