Sunday, September 30, 2007

half sem gone

time really flies....sooo freaking fast. half a sem is gone. i mean my half sem 1 is gone. had a recess week since last sat. went to kl visit my sis. and yesterday came back to sing. wat can i say. recess is not so much of a holiday. anyone would agree with me on that, recess is time to catch up with watever studies that you are left behind. study??? test coming up as uni reopens. study??? of course most of us failed to do it. planing to study, ends up with fun, pleasure, lazyness and just rest and relax. oh well

was not in a good emotional state before recess. which was why i really look forward to the recess week for me to just take a step back, think and sort things out. since todays the last day of recess, any progress??? well, not really...still feeling the same way. i just dunno why. but i have made up my mind, time just doesnt wait for us. so look not to the past but just be prepared for wats ahead of you. well, its really easy for me to say to my frens but i never want to listen to my own words. am sure you my frens agree on me on that

ah, having cas really soon. gootta start studying. bet my other coursemates have finished while me, just started. oh well, wat to do, just din had the mood.

meanwhile, trip back to kl was......REALLY A MIXED EMOTIONAL TRIP. explaination??? well, those of you who knows wats going on with my familys event of the year would know wat i am facing. plus my life in nus in terms of my course, and my future and my passion and dream. all adds up during the hols, definitely this trip was an emotional one. I MISS MY SISTERS!!! definitely...

nevertheless, i did had a great time with them!



and also with my frens. went down to klang, had bak kut teh, cendol and went jusco. crazy pix





of all the fun that i had, its now that matters
and now, its back to reality!!!
note: am not stress yet k. i am having lotsa fun. if one is stress, one wont be having fun. its just that why isnt there more time so we can have more fun and enjoy watever we do including studying??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

time........we are always trying to chase it while its racing away faster from us, a sad sad fact

sher said...

yup, correct. miss you tonnes boy....go out for lunch, just tsit and chat for hours. cant wait for end of year to go back kuching and have a food spree.!! hows everything goin??