Friday, November 16, 2007

end? beginning?

last day was my last day of uni for sem 1 year 1. and i need not mention how time flies soooo fast again. it just seems like i just blogged about my arrival in singapore and my nursing ori camp, trying to get used to this new home.

despite the ups and downs, emotional rages that i had, theres nothing i can dwell bout it but really just live thru each day to the fullest. am sure most of you all would agree me in this, life has just got to go on, no matter how crappy your life is.

andso for the next week, its reading week. my first paper starts on fri with smelly engligh, and sat anatomy. monday ethics and law, wed contem nursing, thurs physiology and fri last but not least professional issues and practices.

really hope i can focus on my studies now and not think think think, let others affect me and also series!!! hehe.

and after my exams, i seriously owe lots of ppl time, haven been spending time with my frens and most importantly our dear old school mate chris!! hang in there chris, before i pass you my greys. and also time with the rest of all of you, very very delayed emails and phone calls.

cant wait to go back kuching and meet up with everyone.

its not that i am homesick or wat, but i tot the 'home' that i have established here in singapore, nus, i am beginning to lose it.....explains my last post song on home from michael buble.

all i ask is very simple for home. a place where i truly feel belonged, connected and among understanding ppl. and most importantly, the sense of security. am sure you all would know my history of insecurit. i once tot i had alreday here in.....but am beginning to lose it and i really just wanna go home. thats why i really cant wait to go back kuching, home where my frens are all there.

sorry ppl for not being up to date. will catch up with you guys soon. and those of you who are going to drop by singapore for transit of hols.....let me know. am gonna be here till dec 27....spending lonely xmas here.

study hard for those who are sitting for exams and those over already, enjoy, relax and have fun!!

No comments: