Saturday, November 17, 2007

happy & satisfied VS worried

before i start, THANKS to those who have spoken to me these past few days....you know who you are.....nostalgic memories...*sorry* i only have these few pix in my lap top*


ok.....i dunno what to feel....

i am suppose to study, which i did BUT at the same time, am watching series!

yes, and for those of you who knows my history of being glued to the tv during the kiddy days and also secondary school days, am not sure if i am back to my old self. i lost that identity last year when i was in college kl, cos there was no tv to watch and not much source of series.

NOW....hum hum hum, maybe having a constant internet line is not so good after all, as i can watch series after series non stop....of course, i am studying when i do that.

i dunno whether i should feel happy and satisfied or worried. my old self is back,doing homework during commercial breaks and studying in front of the tv, eliminating the stressful feeling, and also helping me to feel guilty if i watch too much and so making me feel focus.

or should i be worried cos i haven stopped doing this for the past year and i wonder how much i studied actually gets into my head.

watever it is, i know in future when i am bored, or at least feeling disconnected and not belonged, i have a home to turn to - my room = my bed, my skype, my series.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.