Saturday, November 10, 2007

wats with me?

i finally did my laundry and iron ALL my clothes which has been sitting in my cupboard for days!!!

and i did try to cook!!

wat else, oh tony blair's lecture. it was an experience listening to a real politician talk....but i guess above all, the best part is after the lecture.....WINE AND FINGER FOOD.....from shangrilla.

now back to the real student world....START STUDYING!!!

good luck everyone in your tests/assignments/exams


i just cant seem to blog my feelings out now....weird......i tot i could do that since i cant talk now

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For real??
TONY BLAIR???

sher said...

yup, but we students were seated at the last level nearly the last row so couldnt really see that clearly. but the wine and the food was greta hehe. oh ya, nothing related about you, this is random but i just wanna say YOU HURT ME!!!

Anonymous said...

eeyer

Dont speak like that lahhhh

C'monnnn

CHEER UP

:)