Thursday, November 8, 2007

happy deepavali!!

ppiiixxxx - SEOUL GARDEN ORCHARD
(ME, CHANG MEI, CHRISTINE, CHI KUAN, SU EE)
(HSIEN LENG, BRANDON, MING HAN)


the last time i blogged was just after my recess week. and now, its a week before uni officially ends. oct, and now nov. again i need not mention, SOO FAST!!

just had a grueling week. and thie weekend, is gonna be a long break, pause for me to rest and catch up with things slowly. yep yep yep, i know finals is less than OMG, 2 weeks?? i never realised that. but i really need to slow down after my ethics and law essay, pip presentation and also anatomy ca, all happening in one shot. next week still got skills lab for transfering. yep, i definitely need to slow down this weekend. not to mention, recuperate to build a stronger inner self...since the past 2 weeks have been really emotionally and mentally drainin.

i am worried, because i am not worried bout my studies!! ARGHHHH...feels like my mind are more occupied with frens, ppl, my surroundings. and that kinda sucks cos i am suppose to be thinking bout studies. its weird, that i feel tired, drained out not because of studies but more to ppl. am sure you know how worried i can get but this time round, i felt that i am doing fine with my studies tho i am not the top of the top but i am not so concerned bout it which worries me now. and really, ppl is also not a good mind thinking factor. its really drains you out and i must say my feelings are controlling my life and thats a big NO NO to anyones life, just like wat my lecturer used to mentioN
oh well, now i just gotta learn to control. this week, definitely a slow down for me, nevertheless, activities, outings are still on and definitely STUDIES. no more time but taking it slowly.

late going bugis to celebrate for presentation with my grp after the hard work we put in. also a relaxationperiod for all us after the hectic schedule that we had.

tomorrow gonna be in tony blair's lecture...hopefully its not gonna be boring.

3 comments:

eDine said...

crap seriously so fast.

sher said...

and i know, I REALISED...that i have been missing in action.....i haven been keeping in touch with everyone and that just sucks!!!! you dun wanna know wat kind of plans thats ahead of me already. gonna catch up with all of you as soon as my finals are done. how are you doing??

Anonymous said...

dude your donuts look very the nice.. :(