Friday, May 18, 2007

wats wrong with me???

i am having difficulty sleeping at nite these past few days....my head is throbbing, not to mention, just like my old migraine that i used to have but has not strike me for ages already... my body is drained out, no energy, tired. i sometimes feel pening-pening all of a sudden, you know, like wanna pengsan, black out....tak cukup darah atau garam di otak......oh goodness, all i wan is a goodnite sleep but am not having that since a week ago. please ppl, help me, give me some tips for a goodnite sleep before i turn into a panda, zombie.

and no no no ppl, i am not stressed out or worried or depressed....cos i know most of you would think i am at that stage when am facing this problem. but the fact is, i am not worried about anything, or stressed, or depressed or emotional....though my last post i did mentioned it, but its over....i moved on and this is wat i get??? oh man, i think i need to drink cooling tea since i have not mean feeling that well these past few days....

cut that ramblings of mine, guess wat my dad found at the window of my house????.....a huge butterfly.....or bernie said, a huge moth after i showed him the pix last nite when at chilax.



watever it is, its huge, enormous, gigantic, must have originated from big kepompong. the size of my palm....i think its cool to have such an enormous butterfly coming to my house, hehe....actually my house, i have found lotsa creatures, turtle, crab, beetle, snake, rat, monitor lizard, cat, dog and many more. guess kuching still has its natural ecosystem presevered!

No comments: